February 24, 2008

Please check out "Supply Uganda"

Please cruise over to my blog "Supply Uganda." I have set up the site to collect donations that will go towards the purchase of school supplies in Uganda. Please consider making a donation. Your support will go a long way.

Plans for my travels are also beginning to fall into place. I will be flying out of JFK Airport in New York on Emirates air. I will have a layover in Dubai after 13 hours of flying, followed by another 9 hour flight to Entebbe, Uganda. With the improvements in the peace and reconciliation negotiations and the solidifying of travel arrangements, the reality of traveling to Uganda is setting in. You can find my itinerary in an earlier post.

If this is your first visit to my site, please feel free to browse my other posts. You will find information about the peace talks, links to photo albums from Gulu, information about my involvement, and information on how to make a donation (I am still gladly and eagerly accepting all donations you are willing to make--there are two options for donating detailed in earlier posts). Thank you to those who have donated already!

Best,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a public forum. Your comments will be visible to all readers of this blog.