February 2, 2008

Check this out!

Just a quick post this time. I found an online photo album from a researcher who was working in one of the Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camps. There are some great photos of the IDP, as well as photos of a community in Gulu district. I imagine I will be staying in a similar location.

Mojotexas's Northern Uganda Gallery

Here is another gallery on flickr by semi-professional photographer Greg KendallBall.

Greg Kendallball's flickr site

Another great photo album. Megan Thompson is a missionary who visited Gulu town (where I will be staying) Uganda. There are many pictures of people along with a few shots of the market in Gulu where I will be shopping.

Megan Thompson's picassoweb site

I hope you enjoy the photos. I am definitely starting to get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a public forum. Your comments will be visible to all readers of this blog.